It seems that I have absolutely NO time to get online and blog... however, after checking out those I follow... I am not the only one that has a hard time!
I have started Nursing School, FINALLY, and hope to be able to get everything done in the two year program, however, it is a bit concerning that the prior classes have their pictures up and only 15 people or less are on the picture... my class started with 49. Oh well, I will just have to keep up with my studies and do what is best for me.
Adriana is now 1. I think we gave her at least 3 parties, one in SLC, one with a friend whose child also turned one, and then one with just us. Spoiled girl! Dylan is now 5 and is still a little guy! He started pre-school in August and loves it, and asks to stay all day so that he can play with his friends. He is so smart and just missed the cutoff for Kindergarten, so I am so grateful we found a place that he really likes and seems to learn a lot.
I wish I had something profound to say or blog about... but I am at a loss of words. SO many pictures below!!
 |
| 1st Day of Preschool |
 |
| Preschool Homework... |
 |
| Show me some teeth! |
 |
| Look who is ONE!! |
 |
| I find it fitting to have a baby doll amongst ALL those cars! |
 |
| Just Adorable! |
 |
| Checking out the new car seats! |
 |
| Dylan is SO good to her! |
 |
| Helping Papa BBQ |
 |
| Dylan is a Roswell Fireman! ... At the fair. |
 |
| BIG Tractor |
 |
| Look who is FIVE! |
 |
| Birthday Boy! |
 |
| These are my babies!! I love them to pieces. |
1 comment:
They are both adorable! And I am SO PROUD of you that you're in nursing school. It's a lot of hoop-jumping but it'll be worth it in the end! You'll be an amazing nurse! xoxo.
Post a Comment