So many things to be thankful for this morning, and I know that many... many family members do not agree with me...but, I am thankful for the opportunity to actually vote in a state that my voice was the majority and not the minority! I guess that would be one perk for living in New Mexico?!
I am also thankful for my cute little ones... Dylan isn't so little, but he will always be my baby boy. He is SUPER smart and doing little addition and subtraction problems while we are baking, or playing Yahtzee (I never thought I would have a Yahtzee partner!!)
Adriana is a handful, however, I think she is just actually a normal child. I was blessed by an abnormal Dylan ... she gets into everything, she is climbing on furniture and will walk around saying "eeese" if I have the camera out. She also will say "uhuhho", but that is pretty much it.
 |
| This is her actual bed head! |
 |
| The best and only photo I could get with them together at the pumpkin patch |
 |
| My little bee |
 |
| Halloween |
 |
| Speechless! |
 |
| Dylan will not go anywhere without those cowboy boots... uggh! |
4 comments:
Such darling pictures! Sure miss you guys.
her bedhead is just like yours...
Such cute pictures of your little ones. They are growing up so fast. Love the bedhead! xo
Her little bee outfit is killing me. Stop it! I just want to cuddle her face.
Post a Comment