Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer has come and past...

    What a fabulous summer I was able to experience with Dylan and Adriana and my friends and family in Salt Lake City!  Who would have thought that my one year anniversary of living in Roswell would be my month long celebration in Salt Lake City!! 
     I would not have been able to have such an incredible time if it wasn't for my mother in law and sister in law... and the fact that Eddie had to do Radar training in Oklahoma.  This was a time I will never take for granted, to be around and doing things that I have missed so badly and to have Dylan grow and learn so much and build his confidence while experiencing things with his cousins. 
     I am truly grateful to my family.  Thank you a hundred times over. 

I have at least 900 pictures from just one month! 
I have put many on facebook, and here are a few more. 





1 comment:

Grandma Julie said...

So cute. Love the new pictures. xoxo