Monday, June 18, 2012

New Look...

Let us start by saying how much I LOVE little boy hair cuts, but that a kids cut in Roswell is $17.00 plus tip, anywhere you go!  Knowing that we will be in SLC at the end of the month, I was trying to wait to get Dylan's hair cut ... and needless to say, Eddie thought it would be a good idea to buzz it. 

I cried.  Tried to take pictures. And cried some more. 

Before.

Crying about now.

Dylan crying because it was itching

After!

My sweet little ones.

2 comments:

Grandma Julie said...

I think the buzz cut turned quite nice! Hope you have fun in SLC, maybe we can just catch up for a minute or two. XO

Briana said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I love that Dylan was crying from the itchy hair! At least he wasn't crying from regret. ; )

He looks adorable!