Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Should I keep it going?

I am having a hard time wanting to update my blog!! It is such a pain in the rear, and was suppose to be for my family. However, I have talked to my family (especially MOM) and no one even checks it. Seriously people (Family)!! I know I have a couple that look at it (Thanks Bri) but I am undecided if I have enough people care to keep it going.

Maybe I am just being silly (I usually am), but I put a little tab at the bottom of the post that you can mark to say you "came by". Lame I know, but if I am just doing this blogging thing for me... NOT worth it in my opinion!!

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Keep going! Give me 2 weeks and I will be back to being a good reader!

Briana said...

Yes! I always read your blog!

First of all, I love the new background. So cute. Second of all, blog because YOU love it. But if you don't love it, then don't do it, although I'd miss reading your posts :-(

I love to blog because it has become somewhat of a journal for me... and I love looking back on what we have done over the past years. So if that is something that interests you... keep doing it! I'll keep reading. :-)

XO.

Briana said...

Oh. And you can check your 'stats' on the dashboard page to see how many people are viewing your blog... that'll make you feel better that people are reading it!