Friday, April 20, 2012

Well Done Papa!!

For those of you who know how difficult it is to become a Certified Air Traffic Controller, you know that you have to undergo many steps in the training process.  Our first of many was completed when Eddie passed the horrible training in Oklahoma in June.  Second (in August 2011) was when he had to be at the facility and complete classroom training along with other things I just don't understand. 

Well... he has now completed step THREE!!  I think this one was one of the hardest ones he could have done to this point, and he can now work local traffic.  He still has a long way to go, but this step is HUGE, and I am SO proud of him!!  It hasn't been easy, in fact it has been trying.

Now he heads back to Oklahoma for more training for four to five weeks and I hope to be coming to SLC during that time ...  !!! 

Love You Eddie!!  I am SO proud of ALL you have accomplished so far. 
Dylan with his poster.  He told me what to write, and traced our hands!

Adriana wanted to be in the photo too!  We wanted Papa to come home to see his family!


4 comments:

Briana said...

Great job, Eddie! What an accomplishment.

Sucks that he has to be gone for so long but lucky you that you'll get to be in SLC! When will that be? We'll be there Memorial Day weekend and for a few days after.... if you are there, we must meet up!

Grandma Jo said...

Congratulations to the de Roda family! See Heidi, I did read it!!!

Mackay Family said...

Great job Eddie! I hope you get to come to Utah during that time!

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

Go Eddie! Thats fantastic news :) I hope you do get to come up! I would love to do a playdate!!