What a great trip this past week turned out to be! We were all there minus Amy and Lee, but still managed to have fun. As always, the Marriott didn't let us down with the crazy gorgeous views of the ocean and Catalina Island, and the siblings didn't let anyone down with the laughs!
The travel was stressful, but turned out to be better than expected. Both kids slept a little on the plane and handled the car ride fairly well. Did I mention that in order for us to travel and keep the cost down we have to DRIVE 3 hours to Albuquerque? YEP, that is what I said, drive 3 hours to the airport and 3 hours back. We could have flown out of Roswell, but all planes travel to Dallas first and then connect once or maybe more until your final destination, not to mention the price is usually doubled or more per ticket. It just doesn't make a lot of sense when it comes down to it.
In California we did a little bit of everything including Disneyland twice!! Dylan was able to see Mickey's house along with the others and kept wanting to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride! It was too fun...
I know I have mentioned before that I LOVE getting out of Roswell, but I miss Eddie everytime. This trip was no exception... I LOVED being in a real place with traffic, and endless amounts of things to do, but I did miss Eddie a ton. It is nice to be back home with him... at least until our next vacation!
YES... I did publish this without photos... There are SO many to choose from and they will be coming soon.
School Starts.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment