Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 ...

This past year has brought so many unknowns along with sadness, and happiness!  Eddie and I were reflecting what a year this has been. 
- We found out we were having a new baby in January
- Eddie started his much awaited job with the FAA in April
- We moved and started a new chapter in our lives in July (Ed in April)
- I left a job that I really enjoyed with people that really inspired me to be a great RN someday!
- Adriana was born
and ..
- Eddie's grandmother past away which broke all of our hearts... we still miss Bisa TONS
What a ride it has been... the stresses of moving, trying to get done with training in Roswell for Ed, and being a stay at home mother of two without my family and friends close by. 

I hope 2012 brings great things... one can only hope! 
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Briana said...

I am so nervous about being a stay-at-home mom after our little girl is born in March! Especially with no family and virtually no friends out here in Boston. Any tips??

Happy New Year, Heidi!