Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

While I was in SLC in November, I thought I would take the opportunity to use a "REAL" photographer to take some pictures that would be used for Christmas cards, and maybe some of Adriana while she was so tiny!! I do love fotofly, but think this photographer was a little over the top with Dylan!... only in his interactions with him... made Dylan extra goofy, but got his personality out to a "T"!!   Not much happening in Roswell... not going home for X-mas, SO ... Merry Christmas until next post... may even be the New Year!!





3 comments:

Briana said...

These pictures are unbelievably adorable! The suitcase one is my favorite.

We're not going to SLC for Christmas, either, so Merry Christmas from Boston!

Mackay Family said...

Love all of those pictures. They did a great job. YOur kids are adorable!

Kate & Alex said...

I can't get over how adorable your kids are. If we lived in a time where it was appropriate to joke about me abducting your children, I would.