Friday, July 22, 2011

Some photos...

Because this town consists of nothing to "go out" to do, we have been trying hard to keep ourselves busy with out being TOO bored! Eddie's job seems to be doing really well, he studies a ton and is very focused on learning everything he needs to learn for his job here in Roswell. He has been SO good with Dylan and I think Dylan LOVES to have his "Papa" around.
Eddie reading Don Quixote to Dylan for his bedtime story! The idea was sweet, but since then, Dylan has asked for Mama to read his books before bed! ... I wonder why?

Dylan LOVES his Macaroni and Cheese

Eddie and Dylan taking a much needed quiet time.

Playing Sorry while I was cooking dinner

1 comment:

Briana said...

Cute! And how did Eddie come up with THAT book to read to Dylan?

How are you feeling??? Getting close to delivery, right?