I have to say because of that, Dylan and I have been having some good and bad days! He seems to get a little tired of me and has started to be more of a tyrant rather than his normal great boy! He tries to be a good helper when I ask, and we are working on our new "chores" chart! He was SUCH a good helper the other day and helped me make chocolate chip cookies! They turned out great, and he was SO excited to help me measure and pour the ingredients...
Measuring Ingredients!
Flour mixture... did I mention the recipe was from the blog of "Dana Made It"
They turned out SO yummy!
Other projects consist of mainly nothing, however, I did make some new curtains for our front door. The previous renter had a ugly prom dress blue shimmer fabric under another ugly blue fabirc stapled together at the top and cut VERY uneven at the bottom! It was hanging on a white plastic towel bar velcroed to the door... it was hidious!!, and drove me nuts from the beginning of moving in! I wish I took a picture of it before I took it down... but forgot! I made some white curtains with my new sewing maching (that has been packed up since Christmas). I was SO excited to use it and found it pretty easy to use.
This is the before curtains... however, I put them up over the ones made just so I could get a before and after!
It lets in TONS of natural light for the walk way which is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment