The time is counting quickly and there is still SO much to do and prepare for!! The U-haul is being packed up by my brothers Wednesday night and will be in route for New Mexico Thursday! I however, am waiting until the very last minute to fly down only because I am sick thinking about leaving a job that I have grown to love and enjoy. I have fallen in love with Alta View and the great ladies that I work with...whom I will always remember and will keep in touch with.
I have never felt this way about a job or a home, so either I am going crazy; feeling VERY sentimental because of pregnancy; or am really going to miss the familiarity of my 45 mile radius in SLC and those friends that I have kept and the new ones I have made.
Eddie... I am SO excited to see you and am ready to start a new chapter/adventure in our crazy life. I love you!!
School Starts.
11 years ago
4 comments:
I am so happy for you and the new adventures that await you! With that being said...I am going to miss you so much!
i will miss you! but i will also wish you the VERY best AND a speedy return to utah!!
Congrats on the new chapter in your lives! Good luck with everything. AVH will definitely miss you!
I feel your pain! It was SOOOO hard to leave Alta View! I am so excited for you and your family's new adventure! I hope you love it! I miss ya girl!
Post a Comment