We made it to Roswell New Mexico... life has officially changed! After two days of being completely emotional and a migraine the size of Texas, Dylan and I got on a place and flew to Albuquerque. The flight was uneventful until we hit the weather from the Los Almos fire... otherwise uneventful. Jill (Curtis's girlfriend) was SO great and picked us up from the airport to drive the rest of the way to Roswell.
Moving in has been interesting, we have so much more than I thought we did! Our place is bigger here in NM, but we somehow do not have the same amount of storage as we did at our condo in SLC. It hasn't hit me that we are not able to see our friends and family when we want to... yet, but maybe that is a good thing since I would probably start to cry! (Again)
I have TONS of pictures that will need to be uploaded so until then...
School Starts.
11 years ago
1 comment:
So glad you made it! Already miss you! I worked on Thursday and it just wasn't the same.
Hope you are getting all settled in. Post pictures of your new place soon!
Post a Comment