Friday, June 10, 2011

Three week countdown!!

This past few weeks have been overly stressful and full of anxiety! Eddie left for Oklahoma April 16th and was sent into an environment full of stress and a big unknown if he would be able to pass and make a career out of his schooling for Air Traffic Control. I think every other day I heard that he wasn't doing well, and thought he wouldn't pass and what would be our plan C if this one didn't pan out... Well... after 7 weeks of grueling training he called to tell me the good news that he PASSED!!

He will leave Saturday June 11th and drive straight to Roswell to start a new career that he has worked SO hard and long for! I am SO proud of what he has accomplished and how hard he has worked to get where he is today. I love him so much everyday and know the sacrifice of us being apart for months at a time have been worth it in the end.

Dylan and I have missed him SO MUCH and will get to meet up with him the first weekend in July!!

1 comment:

Briana said...

YAY! I am so happy to hear Eddie did well in his training. And I am so happy that things are coming together for you two! Sad you're leaving Utah, but happy that things are happening for you both! XOX.