Thursday, September 3, 2009

Amy, Lee and Knox

Amy, Lee and Knox were in town for a brief visit... well, Knox visited and Amy and Lee enjoyed a wedding for a friend. Eddie and I were able to babysit! Let me tell you, it was fun, but also rather testing!! Eddie and I stayed up at the Canyons with Amy and Lee, they rented a two bedroom condo in one of the lodge's so that they could be close to Knox and that we could have a weekend away. We started the morning on Saturday with a yummy brunch at the Squatter's Grill... Knox ate everything imaginable starting with a breakfast at the hotel and then pancakes, avocado and I do not know what else! It was amazing!! Dylan on the other hand was rather difficult to get to eat especially his eggs. We returned to the condo later that day so the two boys (and Eddie) could take a nap. Because Dylan slept longer, Knox and Lee ended up taking a dip in the pool while Dylan finished his nap. Aunt Claudia joined us at the pool and went to Main Street with Eddie, Dylan, Knox and I... when I said testing, this might be it!! Both boys were good in the double stroller at first, then Dylan started to get hungry and Knox started to get tired. Clauidia went shopping and Eddie found something for Dylan to eat... this definitely tested our patience of two boys screaming at the same time! Good thing Grandma and Grandpa showed up to help calm one if not both of them. We finished our afternoon out by walking to the Park City park and letting Dylan play while Knox took a nap in the stroller. Any who... here are some fun pictures of the weekend!!


No comments: