Well, it is that time of year again, where I will attempt to go back to school. I will be a forever student if I can't finish this time! I didn't get any pictures of my first day back, but once I start nursing school next year... I will have tons of pictures! Dylan is spending time with his aunt Amanda, his "
Bisa" Aileen, and his uncle Curtis. He enjoys being able to spend some time away from mama I am sure, but I do miss him while I am listening away to lectures! Dylan has gotten so big and can count to 10 in Spanish! He also enjoys an occasional song or two if you get him in the right moment to sing. Keep looking for more great pictures of our adventures this fall!
1 comment:
Heidi! I am so excited that you're going to be a nurse. You'll be an AMAZING nurse, I just know it! Dylan is adorable, BTW. Hope all is well! xoxo.
Post a Comment