Eddie and I went to see Pearl Jam at the E-Center for his 29th birthday!! It was such a good time to be able to see Pearl Jam in SLC and to be able to have second row seats! The last time that we saw them in SLC was eleven years ago and I had better seats than Eddie, and we weren't dating at the time...just acquaintances. We dropped off the child with his "Bisa" and went to dinner at Braza Grill a Brazillian Steakhouse. Then... off to Ben Harper and Pearl Jam. We were so close that I could see sweat dropping of Eddie Vedor's sweat and saw his spit. Great huh! (The little things). Look at some pictures... I wish they were better, they do not do our seats justice! OH... After the concert we looked over and saw some players from the Real Soccer team!, so what do I do... go ask for a picture with them!! Dorky I know!!
School Starts.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment