I am horrible at blogging!! I seem to add pictures much better on facebook or sending them to one or two people. Being in school, plus keeping up with my two... oh, AND blogging... just not working too well! I LOVE reading others blog posts however, and keeping up on everyone else, yet I have had some requests to continue to keep this one going, at least once a week. Well... I will try... to at least add some photos!
Dylan is 5 and a half, in school and doing so well! He started his 4th soccer season, and loving it. Scoring his first goal of the first game.
Adriana...well, she is adorable, and super sassy! She is completley opposite Dylan, in everyway. She still doesn't use words much, and for being 18 months old, kinda makes me a little uneasy, but she communicates and tries to talk some so... I guess it will work itself out. When she wants a snack she will bang on the pantry door with a little squeal, and when she is thirsty she sticks out her tongue and says ahhh. When she is tired, she will grab her blanket and walk to her crib, and when she wants out of her diaper she will bring you a new one and roll to the floor!
They are both growing up SO fast, and I hate that I can't be near friends and family to have them be apart of our lives and little moments. I am homesick ALL the time!!
School Starts.
11 years ago




1 comment:
Your little kidlettes are adorable. Growing so fast. Enjoy them! xo Julie
Post a Comment