Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter!

I am bummed that I missing our annual vacation in Newport Beach with the family, but because of living in a place that is SO far from everything... and extremely hard to try to leave... ok, and I am in school... I had to stay in Roswell with the kids.  This year it didn't turn out too bad, we were able to attend an Easter Egg Hunt with one of the "flexi" families!  Dylan was SO excited, and Adriana realized from the first egg at school that each one contained something yummy, so she was not as interested in finding many... just opening one! 
Dylan was trying to make faces... and this is the only one Adriana is looking!!  Since we don't do the whole church thing... this was a great reason to buy a $3 dress for Adriana. 
She was beautiful and when she wouldn't let me take it off.. that was even better!!

Dylan and his friend Taylor!  She is 6 but came over to the 5 year old area to hunt with Dylan!

NO Parents allowed on the grounds... so Emily too Adriana.  They seriously cautioned us off...

Looking for prizes in the eggs! 

Dylan didn't get any prizes... that is ok, the Easter Bunny comes to houses too!

I had to get a family photo...

2 comments:

Briana said...

Cute photos! Looks like you guys are getting warm weather there in Roswell. It's still winter-ish here in Boston. :-/

XO.

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

How fun! Both your kids are adorable!