Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nine Months!

First... thank you to those who read my last post and let me ... "vent".  It isn't easy raising children and not having the support of good family and friends close by.  I needed to vent and was able to do so!  Thank you!!

Second... My baby is now NINE months old... wow, time has really flown by!  She is demanding, and lovable all at the same time! 
Stats:  17lbs 8oz.   26.75 inches long 
She is petite, and beautiful!!  She looks bigger in photos and I have to accredit that to her lovely double chin!  She isn't crawling yet, but she does get some great air under the belly.

What is a post with out pictures??

So serious..

This is how she starts to think about crawling...

Look at that form!  Tip toes...

Her hair wave! 

1 comment:

Grandma Julie said...

Oh my gosh! "Utah Slang". Your kidlets have grown so much. I miss you guys... I read some of your comments left on Bri's blog. You are great! xo