We were invited to a Valentines party at our friend Jeanine's house. She and some others made pancakes shaped as hearts, and had the kids decorate bags to collect their valentines in. Dylan had fun and couldn't wait to get some fun Valentines! His were cute and I didn't get a photo... they were an idea I found on pinterest that said
"I Wheelie Like You" Happy Valentine's Day! Then he gave out M&M's and a little matchbox car. Here are some cute pictures from the day!!
| Taylor decorating her bag |
| Dylan decorating his bag |
| Brendon |
| Yvonne (she hates pictures!! hehe) |
| Hailey decorating |
| Happy Valentines Day! |
| Jeanine and Yvonne (aka Spongebob) |
| All the little ones together for a photo |
| SO proud of his bag and his valentine's candy! |
| Maggie... she too hates photos! |
| My Special Valentines!! |
| Pooped after a long day... |
2 comments:
Adorable! I love little kids doing crafts. So fun.
And I am with you on the hyped-up v-day bulls***. I bought tulips for myself because they just screamed spring, which I am SO ready for.
And, of course, it's an excuse to eat a lot of chocolate. :)
So cute! It looks like everyone had tons of fun!
Post a Comment