Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kites anyone?

Kites!  We bought a kite!  Well... it wasn't really a huge expense, but it sure was fun to see if fly in the air.  Dylan had a great time until he realized the sun might go down and he would have to leave without playing at the park.  We have been spending whatever free time as a family, and I do love being able to do that! 

On other news...

Dylan LOVES to show Papa all his new moves he is able to do at the park and on his bike.  He is so excited for soccer to start, and I think I am debating whether I should put him in preschool or not since I am home with him anyway.  Hmmm...  (I think I just can't seem to part with him yet!)  He is meeting new friends and will ask for them by name.  I can't stand how sweet he is!!  I do however need to figure out how he can be brave enough to climb down the playland at Burger King, ... the kid will climb up and freak out that he can't touch the steps on the way down and might fall.  Big kids will finally help lift him down. 

Adriana is now 5 months old!  Time has gone by too fast, and I am realizing that I am forgetting to get the photos that I really want.  She makes noises and has just started eating real food.  She uses her tongue pretty much to lick it off the spoon... don't even try to get her to open up her mouth, but she loves it just the same.  She isn't rolling over (I know she should be by now), but I don't encourage it either.  Not much tummy time!  She does sit up by herself though... and when she falls over she looks like a bug on its back that needs the extra oomph to get up.  Makes me laugh every time!!

Countdown... Eduardo (Eddie's dad) is arriving in 2 weeks, and Dylan, Adriana and I will be in SLC in less than 6 weeks!!  I am looking forward to a familiar face... and I know Dylan is excited too. 











I took a few photos of Adriana... I think my favorites are those with barrets to hold back her long hair, and the pig tails which lasted maybe 3 minutes!  (Long enough to take some photos)

Sitting up! 

Not sure what face this is, but it was stinkin cute!

She will make noises if you softly hit her mouth while open!

Just LOVE!  Her hair is pulled back in barrets... I need to start finding bows or something!

Ready to eat!!  (Hair still pulled back... she has TONS of long hair)

Hehe... Pigtails!!
Until next time...
 

No comments: