Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adriana's first "real" food!

Since Adriana is now over 4 months almost 5 we started her on a little rice cereal. I think she was unsure, and to see her little tongue try to get it in her mouth was too cute! I wish pictures did the feeding justice...



Dylan just loves his little sister, and is the biggest help (most the time) with her!  Here are some random pictures...

Watching "kid" shows in my bed!


Can you see her sticking out her tongue?  It curls up and is so cute!  She LOVES playing with it!

Eddie heard from a coworker that you can buy pizza crust from Papa Murphy's for $3.00 all ready to go!!  He decided HE was going to do dinner that night, and had Dylan help put on the cheese and pepporoni.  I think both boys ended up eating just as much pepporoni as is shown on the pizza...

I may not like the place I live, but I LOVE my family and watching us grow closer everyday.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Adriana is adorable. And all of that hair is so goddamn cute. I hope my kid has hair!!

And I am so ready NOT to be pregnant, it's ridiculous. :)

Mackay Family said...

Adriana hair is to die for! It doesn't look like she has lost any! Miss you tons!