Sunday, November 20, 2011

Overload!

Gosh... SO much has happened since my last post!! I must keep up on these blogs so I don't have to overload all at once! Eddie and I had the opportunity to go to SLC for a real vacation at the end of the month of October... mostly so I could get mentally back together, and so that Dylan could trick or treat with Ethan! Besides eating at every restaurant they DON'T have here in Roswell (which is a TON), and shopping at most of the shops they don't have here in Roswell (which is a million!), we hung out with family and enjoyed most of the trip watching the boys play and rekindle the friendship they have created. Thank you to Cindy for being a fabulous host, and paying for our trip to get up to Utah!
Adriana's bed... a suitcase!!
Amanda and Eddie
Eddie and his Sister... with ALL the kids SO happy to be together!
They boys got right back into things... piling up cars and playing!
Miles wanted to play too!
Amanda, Cindy, Eduardo, Eddie and I took the kids to Gardner Villiage to see the witches and check out the little shops!  Claudia and Josh were able to meet us there.  I think everyone had fun!!  It was colder than I had anticiapated, but looked neet...and the cookie treat at the end of the witch hunt was great too!
Dylan and Claudia
Josh holding his cousin.. VERY nervous!
Dylan wanted to help, and Ethan smiled for the camera!
While here, Real Salt Lake played in a playoff game at Rio Tinto Stadium! We can't come to SLC without going to the game!! We sat in our season tickets spots and had a great time, plus it was Adriana's first soccer game... memorable I am sure!!
Waiting for the game...
Leo the Lion showing her off to the Seattle defense!
Eddie
Yaya and Adriana staying warm before the game.
While I was here, I was able to see my Grandmothers and of course get some photos!
Four generations with my Dad and Grandma Kathy
Four generations with my Mom and Grandma Hughes
Adriana... just chill'n
Ethan LOVED his cousin!  He was so good to check up on her and hold her when she was fussy.
Halloween was SO important this year!! 
We traveled to see family, but also to get one Holiday in with family this year...
and this was the one we chose. 
I think Dylan and SO much fun... I know I did!
Halloween Costumes!  Ethan the knight, and Dylan the pirate

Adriana... little witch!


Trick or Treating with Amanda and some of her friends
Last but not least, Eduardo was so excited to show off what he and his firm have been working on for the past many months.  The NEW Utah Natural History Museum!  He drew the plans of the building, and while I was there they had a special showing for all those that worked on the building along with a few immediate family members.  It was very neat, and much better than the old one!  The view especially is breathtaking...I would recommend checking it out if you have the time.
Looking at different skulls and the teeth
HUGE Dinasour!



Amanda and the boys sitting in a footprint (Dylan was afraid to go in...in case he got dirty!)

She had a good time too!!

Breathtaking... it had just snowed that morning too... LOVED IT!!
I didn't want to leave SLC... but was SO excited to be back with Eddie.  I figured as long as I am on the 3-4 month plan of having a trip in mind... I may be able to stand Roswell!  I am only suggesting...  Anywho, if you stuck around til the end, I appologize for the overload of pictures, but thanks for reading!  ... Oh, and I can't figure out how to move this picture... so my brother gets the last say.. 
Jordan came to say hello!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Okay. Now I miss SLC, too. What is it about that place that makes it so hard to leave??

I know. (For me) It's Barbacoa. ;)

Great pictures!!