I am not very good at adding photos... especially after having a baby that wants to eat ALL the time! I am a first time breastfeeder, and let me tell you... it is a lot harder than the nurses explain in the hospital! They make it sound like once you leave the hospital, everything will be perfect and you will get the schedule down immediatley. Well, I have news... they are wrong or at least the perception they give is a bunch of crap! Adriana wants to eat every hour and a half and each time she is "on" wants to eat for fourty five minutes... that means, NO breaks in between feedings! I am getting discouraged and frustrated and have been SO close to giving her a bottle, but I keep thinking I want to try this for as long as I can because it is suppose to be bonding and cheep. Anyway, enough venting about breastfeeding since I will be back at it in about fifteen minutes! Enjoy some photos!
Breastfeeding is so hard at the beginning. Yes, all they do is eat (at least, that was my experience with Collin) and it can be so frustrating. I almost gave up when Collin was about 2 weeks old, because I thought I was going to lose my mind. If it makes you feel better, it is only like that for the first few weeks or so, and then it evens out.
But, whatever decision you make is the right one. Only you know your situation. There are definite pros and cons for breastfeeding and bottle feeding. (Sometimes I wished that Drew could take a midnight feeding or two!) Just do what is best for you.
Good luck! No matter what, you have 2 cute kids, and that is pretty awesome!
Eddie and I met in highschool both working at Dan's! We didn't actually start dating until November of 2002 and have been together ever since! We got married July 7, 2007 and welcomed our first child, Dylan on October 5 2007, and our second child, Adriana August 25, 2011. We had just started our crazy ride with each other when Dylan decided to join in the fun! I have had so much fun with the experience of being a mom... It is wonderful! I love my little family and can't wait to see what each day brings!
2 comments:
She is such a doll!
Breastfeeding is so hard at the beginning. Yes, all they do is eat (at least, that was my experience with Collin) and it can be so frustrating. I almost gave up when Collin was about 2 weeks old, because I thought I was going to lose my mind. If it makes you feel better, it is only like that for the first few weeks or so, and then it evens out.
But, whatever decision you make is the right one. Only you know your situation. There are definite pros and cons for breastfeeding and bottle feeding. (Sometimes I wished that Drew could take a midnight feeding or two!) Just do what is best for you.
Good luck! No matter what, you have 2 cute kids, and that is pretty awesome!
Oh I am so excited for you! Wish I could give you breast-feeding advice but, alas, I've never done it. Keep up with the posts! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment