Friday, March 11, 2011

Even I am bored!

I feel as though I have not posted anything in a while and even I am getting bored with looking at the same things on the blog!! I need something new and refreshing without all the time it can seems to take! I don't have anything interesting to post, just some cute photos of my family!! (BTW, for some reason I can't get the damn pregnancy tracker on "track"!! I am only 16 weeks and 1 day and when it says I am further along (even only by 2 days) I get a little frustrated... only because I would LOVE for it to go faster! Working in Labor and Delivery really does put a damper on the whole 9 months of bliss ... because I see some of the things people don't talk about when it comes to being prego and the added anxiety on top of sickness really does NOT help! Oh well... only about 3 to 4 more weeks and Dylan will find out if it is a Colton or Adrianna in mama's tummy!! Disclaimer: I promise I am NOT complaining about being pregnant... I know how hard it can be to get pregnant and I don't want others to feel that I am taking anything for granted...


Dylan LOVES balloons...even sleeps with them!


Dylan and bowling


Dylan picking out clothes for the baby (watch we will have a boy)


Snowmobiling at Becky and Bob's place


Falling asleep ... while snowmobiling!!


...and this is what I came home to the other day! It was really sweet!!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Cute. I love the photo of Dylan and Eddie sleeping. So adorable.

And congrats AGAIN on being pregnant. It is definitely NOT easy for all to get preggo! :-)

I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

Jared and Melissa Palmer said...

This is so cute! I love all the pictures. What a blast snowmobiling with you guys :)