Dylan says the most incredible things! I never want to forget his little voice saying them, of course when I pull out a video camera I never can never get him to repeat anything! So... before I forget I am writing down the cute things he comes up with:
1: Mama, I LOVE my blanket!
2: We need to go get some batteries so I can fix my computer...
3: My coche is broken. It needs batteries. (It is one that doesn't need them!)
4: Mama, I am awake! ... but I am too sleepy.
5: Donde esta papa? Shh he is sleeping. (He is at work most of these times!)
He also mentions the cutest things in Spanish, however, I don't know half of what he is saying because "Abu" has taught him most of them! Abu has taught him the alphabet in Spanish and how to count to 10. It is incredible how much he has learned with him in when he babysits. My inlaws are so great to not only watch my child, but also ONLY speak Spanish to him when they do!!
I love him so much and wish I could have more time to post pictures... maybe when the school year is done! Until next time...
School Starts.
11 years ago
1 comment:
I didn't know your kiddo spoke spanish!! That is so neat!
Post a Comment