Friday, March 26, 2010

Boston... Sisters!

My sister Claudia and I traveled to Boston over Spring Break to surprise my sister for her birthday!! She was indeed surprised! We sat on the porch (I was unfortunately recovering from a traveling migraine) drinking beer while she was walking home from work. Lee and Knox were playing on the sidewalk ... it was an awesome surprise!! I didn't get a great picture of her face though... she was running to hug us, and my camera got the big blurr! I will try to get some more pictures up, but this is what I managed to download before work!! Amy's Birthday dinner with a couple of friends and Claudia!
Red Bones BBQ... YUMMY!

Claudia in front of the park... it was windy but beautiful weather overall! We lucked out and had 70 almost everyday, it rained for days before we arrived, and rained for days after I left!!
We did end up going out for St. Patrick's Day in Boston, but Amy had to work the next day, and I was recovering from my awesome migraine... so we stayed close to Davis (suburb of Boston Proper) My parents bought our drinks and didn't even know it!! No Alcohol for Amy... silly prego!
This is the best "Surprised" face I got that was not blurry!! Cute little Knox was all ready familiar with our faces, but didn't like his hat...
This is one of the last good pictures I have with my sisters (I think Amy was pregnant here too!)

1 comment:

Tren and Chylie said...

Looks like you had a blast! I am so jealous!! How about an invite next you go! :)