Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I missed our Christmas pictures... but know that Dylan had such a good time!! He was overwhelmed by everything and only seemed to want to play with one toy and not open too many more things. He loved the train that "Yaya" got him and the kitchen that "Santa" got him... maybe next year he will understand the idea of Santa Claus!

Anywho...


A NEW Year begins with 2010. New resolutions, new semester of school, new surprises through out the year. I am just excited and hopeful that this year will be a great one!! (AND, I hope that Eddie will be hear some wonderful news from the FAA and be hired on as a ATC. One can only hope!!)

This New years we were able to celebrate with good friends that are hard to come by but leave lasting impressions. Jason and his fiance Noellia (from Spain) invited us to mingle with others at his mothers home in Millcreek. We weren't planning much because of Dylan, but ended up having a wonderful time! Dylan stayed up past midnight and was an excellent trooper... he played with "coches" (cars) all night long, not to mention he was able to have some Sprite around midnight for a little cheers! Dan and his wife Jen were able to come and hang out also. (Jen is expecting!!) It was SO good to see everyone!! Here are some pictures I was able to capture during the night... I am grateful for good friends!!

Dylan was in his pajamas... in case he got tired!! Never happened!

GOOD FRIENDS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

No comments: