Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bisa

My heart hasn't stopped hurting. 

Thursday we got the terrible news of cardiac arrest, and that it didn't look good.  Aileen was fiesty, and loving and had the biggest heart, however it just was time for her heart to stop. 

I miss her voice, and her sassy messages telling me to do what I want and not to listen to Edward... hearing her tell me that she was more than capable of watching Dylan at the age of 85 and how much she loved her babies.  She sent Dylan a birthday present before surgery and never did get to hear him say thank you, and to "Be Brave".  Trying to tell a four year old that his Bisa died, has gone to sleep forever is the hardest thing to do... and even harder for him to stop what he is doing and tell me that his heart hurts and it won't get better because his Bisa's heart stopped. 

Aileen, you are an incredible woman with so much spunk!  You had such an incredible impact on my life in the eight years I have known you and I will be forever greatful.  I know how much you loved, because you never stopped saying it, nor did you ever stop showing it up until your last day.  I hate that you never got to meet Adriana.  I can hear your voice and imagine you looking at her with her on your lap... saying "dadada".  You have had 10 boys born since Sara and never thought we could produce another girl in the family, now we have and you didn't ever get to say hello. 



You weren't suppose to go, it was too soon.  I love you and miss you.  Sweet Dreams Bisa...

1 comment:

Briana said...

Oh, Heidi. I'm so sorry to hear this. She sounds like an awesome woman. XOXO.