Thursday, August 18, 2011

One more week....


One more week, and I get to make sure she is a girl, I get to see her face, Dylan gets to finally meet his sibling, and I will hopefully have a healthy baby! The anxiety, anticipation, the wondering is almost over and it can't seem to get here fast enough! I wish I was in Salt Lake City, delivering at Alta View... where my friends and family are, where I know they will take care of me and whatever happens, and where I know I would be treated as a friend rather than another patient.
So much emotion...and only one more week! I can't wait to share her with the rest of the world!!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

First... the car seat cover is SOOO cute! Love it! 2nd...you better post something as soon as this little girl is here! I am dying to see her! Miss you!

Mackay Family said...

Wish you were delivering at Alta View too! I would make sure everything was perfect for you! (I am sure you will be in good hands there.) Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Taylor Thompson said...

You will need to post many, many pictures when she is here!

Briana said...

I can't WAIT, either. Good luck, Heidi! Keep us updated!