Most of the crap that needed to be loaded!!
Loading the truck...
"Abu" giving Dylan Pizza... his last supper!
Some more moving pictures...
I have been here for just over a week now and I am completely homesick. The heat is horrendous, the town has little to offer, and there just isn't much to keep oneself occupied! I was stoked when I came down in December because at least there was a Joann's fabric store... I knew that I could come up with some stellar sewing projects, however, that store has recently or not so recently closed. I am now stuck again with Walmart or Hobby Lobby's fabrics... not so great in the selection. Now what to do?
I LOVE being around Eddie and at least being able to spend quality time with my family, but some days it just feels better to be able to "go out" and run an unnecessary errand! Oh well I suppose... I will just have to keep trying to find things to do.
Today Dylan and I did have our very first lunch date... yep you guessed it, the UFO McDonald's! There was at least air conditioning and a play area that kept Dylan entertained for about 45 minutes. We did go to the college here to check things out and as we were driving there, Dylan saw an airplane in the air and said... "Look Mama, Papa is telling that plane where to go!" It did make me smile!! What a smart cookie I have on my hands!
We had to make a trip to the UFO Museum... NOT worth the $5.00!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! The house looks nice. Sad about the Joann's though. You will just have to talk your fav cousins into sending you some cute fabric. :D Love ya!
A UFO museum? Seriously? Sorry you are so homesick. Cute that Dylan knows his dad is directing the planes!
Post a Comment