So much has happened in only the last few months, and I have taken pictures in hopes to add them to my blog! I have had an incredibly hard time actually taking the time to do that however, and after blog "stocking" so many of you, I only feel that it is my turn to update mine so that those who are into "stocking" ... you are able to!
October 2010
Dylan turned THREE with a small little train party! He had so much fun and for the rest of the month as I was asking him what he wanted to be for Halloween, his only answer was a birthday cake. I decided against trying to do that and ended up making a costume... YEP that is right, he was a box of popcorn!! How original I thought until I saw another one at the Gallivan Center costume contest. My cute little guy didn't even get looked at.
October 2010
Dylan turned THREE with a small little train party! He had so much fun and for the rest of the month as I was asking him what he wanted to be for Halloween, his only answer was a birthday cake. I decided against trying to do that and ended up making a costume... YEP that is right, he was a box of popcorn!! How original I thought until I saw another one at the Gallivan Center costume contest. My cute little guy didn't even get looked at.
November 2010
Thanksgiving came and went, and though I didn't take very many pictures I am still greatful for my wonderful family. Eddie has been so supportive of me while I have been in school taking classes and he has been a trooper while we continually wait on the FAA to send him the official job letter and our transfer to Roswell, NM. Dylan is the cutest little boy and is constantly saying things and doing things that make me want to eat him everyday! I also am so greatful that my father's surgery went well, and that he did not in fact have cancer of the spleen!

December 2010December started with so many activities! First... festival of trees!! My friend Marci joined my brothers and me with a little stroll to the South Towne Expo center! I love festival of trees and know that I am going to miss it next year. Dylan loved helping me put up the Christmas tree and the ornaments... it is only getting better each year as he is understanding more and more about Christmas! He was excited to open each chocolate box on his advent calendar, however, I do not really think he knew what it meant until the 24th when he had one box left... he ran out to the Christmas tree and said with a sad voice... "One More Day"... it was the sweetest thing! My sister also came to town with her cute family and we were able to take pictures of all the grand kids! They had so much fun and as Knox and Dylan get older they are able to "play" nicely together and Josh loves being able to have them around too (I think!). Eddie and I also were able to head down to Roswell and scope out the place... now... don't worry, there is NO need to envy us! The place ... well, I will show you some pictures! If we need to buy anything and it is not at the local Walmart or Target... we don't get it! Good thing it is only 3 hours away from Albuquerque. (They don't even have a toy store or real bookstore)
3 comments:
It is about time! I still love Dylan's halloweens costume. So cute and original. I want to hear all about Roswell. Will your clasees all transfer to the school down there? I hope so!
Such cute pictures and YES, finally an update! Can't wait to hear that you've gotten in a NURSING program! It'll happen soon... I can feel it!
Ahhh! This is the first picture I've seen with baby Lee on Christmas day! I didn't take any because I was preocuppied with sick Papa Lee. Send me more pictures!
Post a Comment