We took off the weekend of June 18th to the lovely city of Moab UT! We thought a little camping and hiking my be fun! My cousin Katie wanted in... we could always use more friends! We left Thursday after I got off work and drove until we found a remote place to camp. Katie met up with us on Friday and we went strait into Arches National Park to see some .... well, Arches! It was hot, but it was fun to be able to see some cool places that I haven't been to since I was little. Dylan I think could have cared less, but now he can say he has seen them!!
Check out some of our fun pictures.
Cute Katie!!
The first morning... all ready covered in nasty dirt!! :)
This is a tower that is suppose to guide you on the trail! We let Dylan out to walk around and before we knew it, the tower was knocked over. He was so proud!
This is as close as we got this trip. It was too hot to start a 3 mile hike with Dylan in the backpack. Next time we will get closer!
Hiking some more...
2 comments:
Fun camping trip! I haven't been to the Arches in SO long. The layer of dirt is good for Dylan. :) Cute pictures!
I love it! Thanks for putting pics up. That was the greatest weekend! Thanks again for letting me come along!
Post a Comment