Friday, June 11, 2010

Old Friends... Good Times!

Our friends Jen and Dan invited us down to there house to have a little food and just be able to catch up! Jason was a HUGE surprise for being in town, so we decided it was important to borrow him from his family and bring him along. The last time these three got together was camping last summer, and the next time will probably be Jason's second wedding here in the states! (His first was for his wife's family in Spain... and the more official one!) Jen and Dan have a beautiful home and Dylan loved playing with all her aerobic balls. Here are a few pictures I was able to capture...

Jason, Eddie, Dylan and Dan
I asked for a picture and this is what I got!!
The guys looking like they have crap in there pants, or are taking one... one of the two!!
This is Zoey Hall! Dan and Jen have the sweetest little baby girl!!
Dylan got to use a special plate for dinner... plastic!
Eddie VOLUNTEERED to hold the new baby!!
I never thought that would happen, he did look like a natural again...
Jen feeding Zoey.
Jen made some Yummy food!! Dan grilled some skewers too... SO GOOD!
Jason was so cute to hold Zoey... he was nervous as I will get out!
Turned out for a great photo though!!
Eddie and Jason catching up and drinking some beer.

No comments: