So everyone who knows me and my family knows how much we are into soccer... and being season ticket owners (since the beginning) we are able to go to every game and see the awesome progress of the team! Well, last night was HUGE! They have now won 5 games in a row which is a team record, and they are still unbeaten for the past 18 games!! (That is including some of last season and the playoffs that were at home). I LOVE RSL!!! Let us know if you need any tickets... we get extra ones for a discount and would love to get others in the RSL spirit!I also want to mention... one of our very own will be playing in the World Cup this year... SO EXCITING!!! Robbie Findley!!

1 comment:
I love that you are such big soccer fans! I need to take Tanner to a game I think he would love it. So cool that an RSL player is playing in the world cup!
Post a Comment