Friday, January 29, 2010

School... School... School..

I feel that I have neglected my child! I am almost done with the first month of school, and am all ready hating life! So busy with studying, work and playing as much as I can with Dylan and of course... being with my husband. January has so far been full of surprises, my sister AND sister in law both told me they are prego and due July 31st and August 1st!! I will find something fun to post at a later date, but I have not forgotten to check in with my blog!! (Sorry Chylie, no pictures!)

2 comments:

Atwood Family said...

Dang it, I thought you were going to announce you were prego also...... much loves!

Tren and Chylie said...

Ha ha... that's ok about the pictures, you're a busy girl! You surviving in school?? You're a tough cookie... and you'll get thru it! 1 month down, just a few more to go!