Sunday, December 27, 2009

Catching Up...

I have become so behind on my posting that I don't know where to begin!! School has been overwhelming along with work, my child, (and husband) and then the holidays!! I have tons of photos, and hope I can get a whole bunch on without an overload or crash of the de Roda family blog!! I will start with my life back in October (where I hopefully left off)...



Eddie finished his internship with the ATCC of SLC in September and had some extra time to spend with Dylan and me. These first few pictures are of an outing we took with Dylan to Gardner Village. Dylan is a huge fan of the petting zoo and the pony rides (cheep entertainment), I enjoyed the witches display for Halloween and spending some quality time with my little family. Dylan is getting so big and as much as he wants to hold Mama's hand during the pony ride, this one was ALL him!!


Dylan is just like his "papa" and loves the taste of "dip" or A1 steak sauce. He will eat just about anything if I have some A1 to for him to dip it in... too funny!!
(Including but not limitted too... Carrots, Cheese Sandwich, pototoes, green beans, meat!, etc...)

Claudia was able to hang out with me and some old friends at "Witches Night Out". It was so fun to see the ladies from the Radisson and just be able to get away from the husband and child for one night. We walked around with all the rest of the witches and enjoyed the nice weather. I was also SUPER excited to find out that my friend Nina is prego with her second!! YEAH NINA!


I tried to do a few activities with Dylan and Eddie while school wasn't too bad, and while he was home. We went to Wheeler Farm and drove a tractor, Dylan and I cooked together (I cooked and he ate the cheese), and we went to Red Butte Gardens for the Halloween festivities! The pictures aren't the best, but I think they will do...




FAMILY PICTURES!!




A lady from work has taken the hobby/side job as a photographer and takes awesome pictures! She was so nice to take some time out of her busy October to take some family pictures of Eddie, Dylan and I. (If you like what you see she is at pickledPepperphotography.blogspot.com her name is Kristen Klein! )













...Halloween.. My little monkey! Dylan loved trick or treating so much that he wanted to go do more from house to house. He knew what to say and would say thank you to each house he was able to visit. He stayed out much too late, but was the cutest little thing I have ever seen!! I wish I took some video of the evening because it was just too much... instead I have added some photos of the earlier trick or treating at Foothill Village that afternoon... Grandma, Yaya, Tita and Ethan all went together.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your little boy is the cutest thing ever! The family pictures turned out so cute. I love the one with Dylan by himself. I miss your guts and want to do something soon!

Schultzoo said...

Dylan is so cute. I love the pictures.

Tren and Chylie said...

You did it!! Finally updated your blog!! Your little guy is getting so big! Once again, I LOVE your family photo! And I LOVE all the pictures!! Your blog didn't crash did it?? LOL